About the WCE PTA
What is the WCE PTA?
The PTA (Parent-Teacher Association) is a formal organization composed of WCE parents, teachers and staff working to engage WCE parents in school participation.
Elected each school year, the PTA board and committee chairs are a group of parents that volunteer their time to help the administration make WCE the best school it can be. It takes a village–the PTA NEEDS YOU!
Benefits of the PTA
It benefits your child. By joining the PTA you help the school be better because the PTA funds many of the necessary programs at WCE, including:
· Paraprofessionals in each K-5 classroom
· Interventionists in the school
· Updated technology in the classrooms
· FT library tech | PT recess coach | PT lunchroom monitors
· Additional Gifted & Talented programs and services
Why join the PTA?
· Make a difference! You will have the opportunity to vote on school related issues (1 vote for an individual membership and 2 votes for a family membership)
· Become better informed on the operations and opportunities within our school community.
· Provide financial and altruistic support for our school.