YOUR WCE KING SOOPERS CARD RAISES MONEY FOR WCE
We are on track to raise over $10,000 this year!
THE QUICK DETAILS:
- Maintain a balance and use your WCE King Soopers reloadable grocery card to purchase groceries, gas, sporting event tickets, discount lift tickets, lottery tickets and prescription drugs and 5% of your reload amount is donated back to WCE.
- They are good at most King Soopers, Kroger or City Market store ... nationwide!
- The program is FREE. There are no fees. There is no catch. It's just easy money for our school!
- If the average family of 4 spends $600/month on groceries, that equates to $30/month for our kids.
HOW DO YOU GET A CARD?
- Become a PTA member and your King Soopers reloadable card, with a $2.50 balance, is included with your membership. Click here to join the PTA.
- Purchase a reloadable card from the PTA by emailing Karlyn Taylor.
HOW DO YOU USE THE CARD?
- Before you begin checking out ... as your cashier or the customer service counter to load your card for any amount up to $500. [You can use cash, check or credit cards to load your card.]
- Use the card to pay for groceries, gas, discount ski lift tickets, sporting event tickets, and prescription drugs every time you shop.
- As long as the card is active, WCE will receive 5% of your reload amount. Cards only become inactive if there is no balance for 60 consecutive days. That means you can reload each month, including all summer and into the next year and the next year, and the next year ... and WCE continues to earn money!
- Every PTA membership includes a King Soopers card preloaded with $2.50.
- If you have a card from the previous year that you are still using, don't discard it! You can use the new one, too, or give it to partner, spouse, family member, or friend to use.
- Even out of state friend and family can help WCE! These cards can be used at most Kroger-affiliated stores across the country. WCE will earn 5% of their reloads because those cards are tagged to WCE.
- Contact Karlyn Taylor with any questions.