Family WCE PTA Membership for 2017-2018 includes re-usable WCE King Soopers Card pre-loaded with $2.50. (5% of purchases go to WCE when you use this card).
Our PTA actively supports our school with funding to enhance programs and hire additional para-professional teacher aides. Total Westerly Creek PTA financial support to the school exceeds $150,000 annually. Fundraising activities include a summer reading drive, annual auction evening, King Soopers reward card rebates, and direct giving. Join us, get involved and support Westerly Creek Elementary!
Membership in the WCE PTA comes with many benefits and links members to additional benefits offered by the state and national PTA organizations.
• Members are able to vote on school related issues (2 votes for family membership and 1 vote for faculty/staff membership)
• Members are advocates for the school
• Members are more knowledgeable about school matters
• Members receive a reloadable King Soopers grocery card pre-loaded with $2.50 (using this card brings money back to WCE)
• Members receive discounts at retailers such as Hertz, MetLife, Staples, Sylvan Learning, and AARP through the National PTA
• Members receive discounts to attend conferences and tranings offered by the Colorado PTA, including but not limited to theLegislative and Diversity conferences.
PTA MEMBERSHIP DUES
Yearly dues are $25 and includes a reloadable $2.50 King Soopers Grocery Card.
JOIN ONLINE! *new*
You can now join the Westerly Creek PTA directly through the add to cart button above.
OR PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP BY CHECK
PTA membership envelopes are available at the front desk or by contacting the PTA Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make checks payable to WCE PTA, write “PTA dues” in the memo line and drop off to the black PTA mailbox by the front office.