Each adult in the family should purchase a membership. For example, two parent families should buy two memberships or single parent households should buy one. A WCE magnet is also included while supplies last!
Our PTA actively supports our school with funding to enhance programs and hire additional para-professional teacher aides. Total Westerly Creek PTA financial support to the school exceeds $150,000 annually. Fundraising activities include a summer reading drive, annual auction evening, King Soopers reward card rebates, and direct giving. Join us, get involved and support Westerly Creek Elementary!
Membership in the WCE PTA comes with many benefits and links members to additional benefits offered by the state and national PTA organizations.
• Members are able to vote on school related issues.
• Members are advocates for the school.
• Members are more knowledgeable about school matters.
• Members receive discounts at retailers such as Hertz, MetLife, Staples, Sylvan Learning, and AARP through the National PTA.
• Members receive discounts to attend conferences and trainings offered by the Colorado PTA, including but not limited to theLegislative and Diversity conferences.
PTA MEMBERSHIP DUES
Yearly dues are $10 for an individual and $7 for a teacher/staff.
JOIN ONLINE! *new*
You can now join the Westerly Creek PTA directly through the add to cart button above.
OR PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP BY CHECK
PTA membership envelopes are available at the front desk or by contacting the PTA at email@example.com. Make checks payable to WCE PTA, write “PTA dues” in the memo line and drop off to the black PTA mailbox by the front office.